Welcome to The Garland
A classic Victorian street corner local dating from 1865, the Garland is just south of the town centre. It was originally built as the Anchor but changed its name shortly before Harveys acquired it from Ind Coope in 1992.
Originally it was a Mellersh & Neale of Reigate pub. Much charity work is undertaken, and the pub enjoys a strong local community, family atmosphere.
Customers enjoy Darts, Bar Billiards and pool.
Chessington Zoo approx 10 miles away. Gatwick is 20mins away. Train station 5 min walk.