The Garland

Welcome to The Garland

A classic Victorian street corner local dating from 1865, the Garland is just south of the town centre. It was originally built as the Anchor but changed its name shortly before Harveys acquired it from Ind Coope in 1992.
 
Originally it was a Mellersh & Neale of Reigate pub. Much charity work is undertaken, and the pub enjoys a strong local community, family atmosphere.
Customers enjoy Darts, Bar Billiards and pool. 
 
Chessington Zoo approx 10 miles away. Gatwick is 20mins away. Train station 5 min walk. 

 
 
 

 

Find us on facebook
Badge Icon
Skysports available
BT Sport available
Wifi available

Coming up this week

There is nothing scheduled this coming week. please check back soon

 Thanks for visiting The Garland
powered by websites4pubs.co.ukdrinkaware for the facts

 Home    Privacy & Cookie Policy    Terms and Conditions    Image Copyrights    Sitemap